Here’s a tip for all Content- Instructional Designers, content writers and whichever kind of writing You do or want to do.
When you do not know what to put up on paper or on screen, consider:
- the aim and objective of writing
- the meaning and definition
- the why, how and when of a topic
- the category of your theme
- the cause, effect and the reason
- the small or big impact
- the positive and negative aspect
- the symptoms, treatment and prevention
- the problem and the solution
- the location
- the data
- the level of the audience
- the language
Following these golden tips, your content would get a structure.
Of course, in every writ, all these points are not necessary to be incorporated.
But, it will surely help you to develop a work of your own.