“If you want to do something, you will definitely find a way. If you do not want to do it, you will find an excuse.”
– Jim Rohn
1. Excuse ⛔ No Use: Be sincere. Making up excuses for your actions wouldn’t help you in the long run.
2. Blame-game⛔ No gain: After your bad choice, remember, you took the final decicision. Blaming others makes you nasty.
3. Apologise⛔ Be wise: Those who get impacted due to your mistakes deserve an apology from you!
4. Mend it right ⛔ Be bright: Just do whatever is needed; bring transformations and heal it all.
5. Think in sequel ⛔ Be careful: Some bad results come in sequence, that is, consequences. Think at every step.
6. Be proactive ⛔ Be innovative: Sitting and staring signals that you are helpless. Create something and tell others. This enhances leadership quality too.